Derwent Line Maker Black 6ct.
About this Product
Derwent Line Makers are superfine, free-flowing fine liners with a consistent line, ideal for both drawing and writing. Line Makers contain permanent, fast drying pigment ink, with intense colour which dries quickly and will not move once dry. Create beautiful opaque, solid lines with speed, ideal for artwork and hand lettering either in the studio or when on location. Comfortable to hold with a high quality Japanese nib that is highly durable, ideal for a variety of mixed media techniques. All colours are highly lightfast, colours will not fade for a long period of time.
- Free-flowing fine liners - perfect for creating smooth, consistent lines across all nib sizes
- Permanent formulation - ink dries quickly and will not move once dry. Ideal for adding detail to watercolour work
- Opaque ink for creating solid lines with speed
- High quality Japanese nib which will not damage even under heavy pressure
- All colours are highly lightfast and will not fade for a long period of time
- Available in Black, Sepia and Graphite plus 6 new colours, nib sizes range from a super-fine 0.05 to a bold 0.8 (black only).
- Made in Great Britain
- 0.15 lbs
- 0.55"x2.60"x6.50" inches