WORK. LIVE. CREATE. WHERE YOU ARE
The pandemic has created a significant shift in how and where we work, live, and create. The biggest change is the shift to a more hybrid work model that came because of quarantines, lockdowns, and self-imposed isolation. Many office employees worked exclusively from home in the early days of the pandemic and have now moved, or will move, to a hybrid model, as COVID restrictions lessen.
As more and more companies commit to a hybrid model of working both in and out of the office, it is crucial to stay productive. ACCO Brands has been helping business professionals get it done since 1893 with brands like Swingline®, GBC®, Quartet®, Kensington® and now TruSens™. We have a full line-up of products to help you work, live, and create where you are.
The Derwent Art Prize is launching its 2024 call for entries, giving artists worldwide the opportunity to…
- Show their work to a prestigious panel of selectors,
- Exhibit at gallery@oxo in central London,
- Win prizes totaling £13,000.
Artworks can be entered until 4 January 2024, 5pm.
Prizes totaling over £13,000 will be awarded in a private awards ceremony at the Private View, Wednesday 3 April 2024, on the opening night of the exhibition, including:
- First Prize: £4,000 plus a year’s supply of Derwent products.
- Second Prize: £2,000 and a box of Derwent Lightfast Pencils.
- People’s Choice Award: £500.
- New Artist Prize: £500 to an artist who has never entered the Derwent Art Prize before.