VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key
About this Product
Innovation, quality, and trust have made Kensington® the standard in device security for more than 25 years. Kensington is expanding that expertise to data security by introducing the world’s first fingerprint security key to support Windows Hello™ and Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F) – the VeriMark™ Fingerprint Key. Engineered to provide simple, fast, and secure Windows logon and a seamless two factor authentication experience, the VeriMark Fingerprint Key protects against unauthorized access on compromised devices, while also offering unprecedented cybersecurity for today’s cloud-based world.
- Advanced Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing protection, while exceeding industry standards for False Rejection Rate (3%) and False Acceptance Rate (0.002%).
- Universal Integration provides scalable, out-of-the-box access for Windows computers and platforms, including biometric login for Windows Hello™.
- FIDO U2F Certified to ensure seamless interoperability and meet 2nd-factor security key logon requirements for cloudbased service and software providers, including Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook.
- VeriMark Password Manager offers a fully-secure password bank that allows the fingerprint to authenticate and automatically fill in usernames and passwords for websites, logins and file encryption/decryption.
- Compact design easily attaches to a standard keyring for convenient portability.
- 0.08 lbs
- 0.75 x 3.2 x 5.13 inches