ClickSafe® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock
About this Product
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington’s ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock offers all the strength and one-click convenience and keyless engagement of the original, just in a smaller, uncompromised design. Featuring the 5mm keying system with anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the ClickSafe lock head snaps onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor after it has been installed into the Kensington Security Slot found in most laptops. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge prevents awkward angles when inserting the key.
- Tough yet smaller lock head offers uncompromised security for a wide variety of laptops and devices
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (64436M), Supervisor Keyed*(64436S) and Like Keyed (64436L) options.
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteed by Kensington, the worldwide leader in laptop locks
- Warranty-Limited Lifetime
- 0.40 lbs
- 0.7 x 5.6 x 8.5 inches